- An antioxidant is a molecule that will protect cells against the damaging effects of oxidation.
- Anti-obesity medication or weight loss drugs are pharmacological agents that reduce or control weight.
- More and more men are plagued by the disease of erectile dysfunction. Many chemicals from nature could be benefit men in this regard, such as yohimbine and saw palmetto extract.
- Women and men have many of the same health problems, but some diseases or conditions are more common in women, such as osteoarthritis, obesity and depression.
- There are several classes of hypolipidemic drugs. Many herbal extracts can be of great benefit to adjusting the lipid levels of blood.
- Hundreds of thousands of people suffer from diabetes, a condition that destroys cells in the pancreas and leaves the body unable to regulate blood sugar levels.
- One in three adults has high blood pressure, especially among the elderly. However, about 21% of sufferers do not even know they have it.
- The circulatory system is an organ system that passes nutrients, gases, hormones, blood cells, etc. to and from cells in the body to help fight diseases, stabilize body temperature and pH, and to maintain homeostasis.
- Each year, more and more people are getting cancer, especially lung and liver cancer. However, there are not enough good anti-cancer drugs.
- Some medicines not only have an anesthetization function but also have the ability to decrease swelling, alleviate pain, resist bacteria, diminish inflammation, disinfect and sterilize.
- Anti-fatigue medicines are immunity regulators that can resist caducity and fatigue, reduce blood sugar, enhance memory, activate skin cells, enhance the skin elasticity, reduce furrow etc.
- The respiratory system is a biological system that introduces respiratory gases to the interior and performs gas exchange.