Artemether is extracted from Artemisia annua L. Leaf. Stanford Chemicals has been providing quality Artemether and many other natural plant extract for over 15 years.
|Artemisia annua L. Leaf|
Stored in cool & dry places, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
Artemether Safety Tips
Handling of Artemether should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with handling of potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Moderate to severe irritant to the skin and eyes.
- 1. Heat stabilization of blood spot samples for determination of metabolically unstable drug compounds.
Blessborn D, Sköld K, Zeeberg D, Kaewkhao K, Sköld O, Ahnoff M.Bioanalysis. 2013 Jan;5(1):31-9. doi: 10.4155/bio.12.294.
- 2. Incidence of Malaria among Mosquito Collectors Conducting Human Landing Catches in Western Kenya.
Gimnig JE, Walker ED, Otieno P, Kosgei J, Olang G, Ombok M, Williamson J, Marwanga D, Abong'o D, Desai M, Kariuki S, Hamel MJ, Lobo NF, Vulule J, Bayoh MN.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012 Dec 18. [Epub ahead of print]
- 3. Antimalarial activity of 10-alkyl/aryl esters and -aminoethylethers of artemisinin.
Cloete TT, Krebs HJ, Clark JA, Connelly MC, Orcutt A, Sigal MS, Kiplin Guy R, N'da DD.Bioorg Chem. 2012 Nov 3;46C:10-16. doi: 10.1016/j.bioorg.2012.10.002. [Epub ahead of print]
- 4. Electrocardiographic study in Ghanaian children with uncomplicated malaria, treated with artesunate-amodiaquine or artemether-lumefantrine.
Adjei GO, Oduro-Boatey C, Rodrigues OP, Hoegberg LC, Alifrangis M, Kurtzhals JA, Goka BQ.Malar J. 2012 Dec 17;11(1):420. [Epub ahead of print]
- 5. Efficacy and tolerability of a new formulation of artesunate-mefloquine for the treatment of uncomplicated malaria in adult in Senegal: open randomized trial.
Tine RC, Faye B, Sylla K, Ndiaye JL, Ndiaye M, Sow D, Lo AC, Abiola A, Ba MC, Gaye O.Malar J. 2012 Dec 12;11(1):416. [Epub ahead of print]
- 6. The effect of single nucleotide polymorphisms in cytochrome P450 isoenzyme and N-acetyltransferase-2 genes on the metabolism of artemisinin-based combination therapies in malaria patients from Cambodia and Tanzania.
Hodel EM, Csajka C, Ariey F, Guidi M, Kabanywanyi AM, Duong S, Decosterd LA, Olliaro P, Beck HP, Genton B.Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2012 Dec 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- 7. A community-randomised evaluation of the effect of IPTi on anti-malarial drug resistance in southern Tanzania.
Pearce RJ, Ord R, Kaur H, Lupala C, Schellenberg J, Shirima K, Manzi F, Alonso P, Tanner M, Mshinda H, Roper C, Schellenberg D.J Infect Dis. 2012 Dec 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- 8. Plasmodium falciparum drug resistance phenotype as assessed by patient antimalarial drug levels and its association with pfmdr1 polymorphisms.
Malmberg M, Ferreira PE, Tarning J, Ursing J, Ngasala B, Björkman A, Mårtensson A, Gil JP.J Infect Dis. 2012 Dec 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- 9. Efficacy and safety of dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine for treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in endemic countries: meta-analysis of randomised controlled studies.
Naing C, Mak JW, Aung K, Wong JY.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 2012 Dec 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- 10. Application of loop-mediated isothermal amplification for malaria diagnosis during a follow-up study in Sao Tome.
Lee PW, Ji DD, Liu CT, Rampao HS, do Rosario VE, Lin IF, Shaio MF.Malar J. 2012 Dec 6;11(1):408. [Epub ahead of print]
- 11. Efficacy of artemether-lumefantrine as a treatment for uncomplicated Plasmodium vivax malaria in eastern Sudan.
Abdallah TM, Ali AA, Bakri M, Gasim GI, Musa IR, Adam I.Malar J. 2012 Dec 5;11:404. doi: 10.1186/1475-2875-11-404.
- 12. Antiretroviral agents and prevention of malaria in HIV-infected Ugandan children.
Achan J, Kakuru A, Ikilezi G, Ruel T, Clark TD, Nsanzabana C, Charlebois E, Aweeka F, Dorsey G, Rosenthal PJ, Havlir D, Kamya MR.N Engl J Med. 2012 Nov 29;367(22):2110-8. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1200501.
- 13. Therapeutic efficacy of artemether-lumefantrine combination in the treatment of uncomplicated malaria among children under five years of age in three ecological zones in Ghana.
Abuaku B, Duah N, Quaye L, Quashie N, Koram K.Malar J. 2012 Nov 22;11:388. doi: 10.1186/1475-2875-11-388.
- 14. An investigation of the auto-induction of and gender-related variability in the pharmacokinetics of dihydroartemisinin in the rat.
Zhu F, Du F, Li X, Xing J.Malar J. 2012 Nov 21;11:379. doi: 10.1186/1475-2875-11-379.
- 15. Factors Affecting Availability of Essential Medicines among Community Health Workers in Ethiopia, Malawi, and Rwanda: Solving the Last Mile Puzzle.
Chandani Y, Noel M, Pomeroy A, Andersson S, Pahl MK, Williams T.Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2012 Nov;87(5 Suppl):120-6. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.2012.11-0781.
- 16. Influence of coadministration of artemether and lumefantrine on selected plasma biochemical and erythrocyte oxidative stress indices in female Wistar rats.
Abolaji AO, Eteng MU, Omonua O, Adenrele Y.Hum Exp Toxicol. 2012 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- 17. Do health workers' preferences influence their practices? Assessment of providers' attitude and personal use of new treatment recommendations for management of uncomplicated malaria, Tanzania.
Masanja IM, Lutambi AM, Khatib RA.BMC Public Health. 2012 Nov 8;12(1):956. [Epub ahead of print]
- 18. Substandard artemisinin-based antimalarial medicines in licensed retail pharmaceutical outlets in Ghana.
El-Duah M, Ofori-Kwakye K.J Vector Borne Dis. 2012 Sept;49(3):131-139.
- 19. Access to Artemisinin-Combination Therapy (ACT) and other Anti-Malarials: National Policy and Markets in Sierra Leone.
Amuasi JH, Diap G, Nguah SB, Karikari P, Boakye I, Jambai A, Lahai WK, Louie KS, Kiechel JR.PLoS One. 2012;7(10):e47733. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0047733. Epub 2012 Oct 25.
- 20. Controlled Oxidation of Remote sp(3) C-H Bonds in Artemisinin via P450 Catalysts with Fine-Tuned Regio- and Stereoselectivity.
Zhang K, Shafer BM, Demars MD 2nd, Stern HA, Fasan R.J Am Chem Soc. 2012 Nov 14;134(45):18695-704. doi: 10.1021/ja3073462. Epub 2012 Nov 2.