Specification:8% Shikimic Acid HPLC
Botanical Source:Illicium Verum
Storage:Stored in cool & dry places, protected from direct sunlight and heat.
Illicium Verum Extract Safety Tips
Handling of Illicium Verum Extract should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with handling of potent active pharmaceutical ingredients. Moderate to severe irritant to the skin and eyes.
- Product Name: Shikimic Acid
CAS No.: 138-59-0
Molecular Formula: C7H10O5
Molecular Weight: 174.15
Purity: 98% HPLC
Package: 25 kg/drum
- 1. Preparative isolation of huperzines A and B from Huperzia serrata by displacement centrifugal partition chromatography.
Toribio A, Delannay E, Richard B, Plé K, Zèches-Hanrot M, Nuzillard JM, Renault JH.J Chromatogr A. 2007 Jan 26;1140(1-2):101-6. Epub 2006 Dec 5.
- 2. Application of L-Amino acid in determination of Huperzine A by high performance liquid chromatography.
Pan J, Jin R, Hu X.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2006 May 19;836(1-2):108-10. Epub 2006 Mar 29.
- 3. A cyanopropyl reversed phase chromatography enables resolution of huperzine A and B on analytical and preparative scales.
Li XN, Sun HH, Zhang GF, Bi JX, Ma GH, Ma RY, Su ZG.J Sep Sci. 2005 Nov;28(17):2363-9.
- 4. Quantification of huperzine A in Huperzia serrata by HPLC-UV and identification of the major constituents in its alkaloid extracts by HPLC-DAD-MS-MS.
Wu Q, Gu Y.J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2006 Mar 3;40(4):993-8. Epub 2005 Dec 7.